6372OT: is anyone set up to read Mac format Zip disks?

  • Bob Grieb
    Oct 29, 2007
      A friend has asked if I can read some old files from
      zip disks that were attached to a Mac. The files are
      a combination of Quark (Express?) and pdf's. Anyone
      think they might be able to help? I'm guessing the
      files are 10-12 years old. Not sure.

      Thanks,

      Bob Grieb

      --- William Donzelli <wdonzelli@...> wrote:

      > > No one's really given the man the credit he (in my opinion)
      > deserves.
      >
      > The military electronics historians recognize his work, and he gets
      > due credit.
      >
      > --
      > Will

      http://mail.yahoo.com