      From: Jim <ibm_typewriter_freak@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 12:36:26 PM
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] OT Rant: Freecycle

      I’m a member of a local FreeCycle group here in Iowa, and have been responding to an ad for a free computer without a hard drive, and never get a response back from the person giving it away, and haven’t seen where it’s been picked up either.  I’ve had several problems like this, and have considered unsubscribing from the group.  One of the members wanted stuff for Apple II’s and I responded to him, and never hear back from him either.

      I’m beginning to wonder if my replies are going into their junk mail or if I’m just being ignored.

      Jim K.