      From: Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...>
      To: midatlanticretro <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 10:56:06 AM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] OT Rant: Freecycle

      Well, I'm betting that I'll never be allowed on another freecycle group for the rest of my life. I posted a want ad for some camera equipment, posting was denied because admin was afraid I would profit from them (no plans to sell), got into a big fight with the admin via email, the term "tyrannical bitch" was thrown, and now I'm out.
      Sorry for the OT, but I just needed to vent.

      Joe

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic