619Whoops, was Re: [not a] Winchester Disk Controller Card

  • chrism3667
    Jun 1, 2005
      ...and I've uploaded it to the files section as a Word document.
      Shouldn't pose too many problems...then again maybe it'll shut yahoo
      down!

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Chris M <chrism3667@y...>
      wrote:
      > It was just a data sheet more or less Jim. If you'd like, I could
      e-mail it to you.

      > Jim Scheef <jscheef@y...> wrote:Chris,
      >
      > This domain is in my list of restricted site as a place of 'known
      malware'.

      > Jim
      >

      > --- chrism3667 <chrism3667@y...> wrote:
      > > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
      > > > There are 34 connectors, just like the card I took out of a
      Model III.

      > > > The board part number is 9120-0010
      > > > The writing on the big chip is (on three lines):
      > > > WDC ' 79
      > > > FD1793PL-02
      > > > 8327 16
      > > >
      > > > bd
      > >
      > > This is what I meant to post:
      > >
      > > members.chello.nl/h.otten/chipswd1793.htm

      Service.

      > Discover Yahoo!
      > Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news & more. Check it
      out!
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic