6170Re: MARCH PDP-11 exhibit, project update

  • Herb Johnson
    Oct 2, 2007
      "Herb Johnson" <herbjohnson@...> wrote:

      > On Sunday, Sept 30th, I visited InfoAge to take more photos and to
      > examine the PDP 11/20 system.

      I've added the photos to the Web page at

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/

      ..as "interior photos".

      If someone would care to identify the cards in the 11/20, I've listed
      all the modules and keyed that list to the photo of the cards. Let me
      know if you are going to do this. You can simply send a list of
      modules and description, and I'll add it to the page with your name!

      Also there are photos of two 11/05's at our facilities.

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA