615Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Club updates, events, and stuff...

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Jun 1, 2005
      Evan,
      What is their timeline? It would not hurt to present them with a proposed
      agenda, I still think picking a date for a kickoff chat cannot hurt...how about
      the week of the 13th?
      Bill

      In a message dated 6/1/2005 12:02:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      evan947@... writes:

      > Great idea, but next week is too soon. We should begin our show planning *
      > after * we make more progress with the InfoAge people and the museum
      > concept. No point in decorating before we build our house.
      >
      > I definitely support merging VCF East 3.0 with the grand opening of the
      > MARCH museum. LOL, I'm not clear if you were suggesting that exactly, but
      > support it anyway. :)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic