6144Re: MARCH PDP-11 exhibit, project update

  • Herb Johnson
    Oct 1, 2007
      On Sunday, Sept 30th, I visited InfoAge to take more photos and to
      examine the PDP 11/20 system. I'll have an account of the boards in
      the "box" later on my Web page. It appears to have the CPU cards and
      some memory and serial port. I may have been the first inside the box
      in 30 years! The cards were not disturbed otherwise.

      I also looked at the two PDP-11's which are in very small cabinets.
      They are 11/05's, not 11/10's as I previously suggested. I have photos
      of those.

      I'll announce when the PDP Web page is updated.

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA