6126Days when we need a museum volunteer staffer...

    Sep 28, 2007

      Hi everyone.  Here are some upcoming days (all Sundays, 1-4pm) when I can’t be at InfoAge, therefore I’ll be looking for other volunteers to staff our museum room.  Sometimes we get 2 visitors, other times 20 … it’s impossible to predict.

      -          This week

      -          Oct. 7, 21

      -          Nov. 11, 25

      -          Dec. 16, 29

      And probably a few others, to be determined.

      It’s not the end of the world if our room goes unstaffed now and then, but it’s good for the club and good for InfoAge to see other people there beside just me.  This will be especially true when our club expands into our real space by next summer.