61New to Group

  • Dan
    Feb 19, 2005
      Hi,

      I'm glad to find a newsgroup here that's very active in the Classic
      computers. I've been collecting off and on for a number of years. I'm
      originally from Long Island, but after a few jobs I'm now in Pittsburgh.
      One of my first computers I built while in high school was the ELF.
      Now that I'm settled here, I like to get back into dusting off my
      machines, unbox them all and get them fired up and running again. I hope
      this the place to get any valuable info.
      I noticed there's some event coming soon ? , the TCF, not sure what
      that is, but if somebody has a link to this, please send it. I might me
      be able to make it there one time. Thanks for letting me join.

      thanks,
      Dan
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic