609RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Club updates, events, and stuff...

  • Evan
    Jun 1, 2005
      Great idea, but next week is too soon.  We should begin our show planning * after * we make more progress with the InfoAge people and the museum concept.  No point in decorating before we build our house.

      I definitely support merging VCF East 3.0 with the grand opening of the MARCH museum.  LOL, I'm not clear if you were suggesting that exactly, but I support it anyway.   :)

      Sellam does have a VCF event checklist.  I saw it once before.  Will ask him to send me an updated version.

      >>> I think we should do a practice mini festival of just MARCH people this Fall

      In many ways, our Trenton experience did just that.  But there's no reason to wait until autumn to begin documenting (and adding to!) the existing InfoAge (a.k.a., "Grabbe") collection.  As I said, still waiting to hear the status of InfoAge actually moving Mr. Grabbe's collection to its facility, and still waiting for you MARCH'rs to collectively tell me "Yes! We want to help run the museum!" before I tell InfoAge the same thing.  (LOL, at least so I don't get stuck doing all the work.)