6042Re: [midatlanticretro] Chuck Peddle at Vintage Computer Festival East 2007 Audio

  • Dan Roganti
    Sep 11, 2007

      That was a great talk !
      There's a lot of interesting tidbits of info in there that was great to hear directly from Chuck Peddle.
      It was very good to hear the real story instead of only reading about it.
      I'm also glad the Radio Shack deal fell through, I think it was for the better.
      Too bad about the French :)

      [ Never put off till tomorrow, What you can do the day after tomorrow         ]
      [ Pittsburgh ----                     http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/    ]

      B. Degnan wrote:

      Chuck Peddle at Vintage Computer Festival East, 2007 Streaming Audio

      http://www.marchclu b.org/audio/ recording4. htm

      (sponsored by Degnan, Co and an ad for my Commodore poster to pay for the audio stream)

      Bill D

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.14/999 - Release Date: 9/10/2007 5:43 PM
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic