6028Re: [was: Nice picture from today] now: sad MAC code 041800

    Sep 10, 2007
      At 12:06 AM 9/10/2007 -0400, you wrote:

      Herb was a surprise visitor at the museum today, and he took this picture of three children enjoying Atari 2600 Pacman: http://tinyurl.com/ytffhy ... he also documented the contents of our recent PDP 11/20 acquisition (great stuff in those boxes lots of software on paper tape and lots of pristine documentation!) & and we fired up our original Macintosh; it gave us the floppy-disk question mark logo instead of a sad Mac which is a good indication that it can be easily made to demo.  Herb took it home for a cleaning, software test, etc. and will soon return it with the correct keyboard and mouse.

      If we still did a MARCHin of the Month award it would be Mr. Johnson!

      The link did not work for me.

      Speaking of the early MAC sad face codes - what does it mean if you get the sad MAC with code 041800?