6027Nice picture from today

    Sep 9, 2007

      Herb was a surprise visitor at the museum today, and he took this picture of three children enjoying Atari 2600 Pacman: http://tinyurl.com/ytffhy ... he also documented the contents of our recent PDP 11/20 acquisition (great stuff in those boxes – lots of software on paper tape and lots of pristine documentation!) … and we fired up our original Macintosh; it gave us the floppy-disk “question mark” logo instead of a “sad Mac” which is a good indication that it can be easily made to demo.  Herb took it home for a cleaning, software test, etc. and will soon return it with the correct keyboard and mouse.

      If we still did a “MARCHin of the Month” award it would be Mr. Johnson!

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic