6009Re: [midatlanticretro] A interesting thought

  • John Allain
    Sep 4, 2007
      I hope we all know not to dump a classiccmp w/o announcing
      it to your buddies first.

      - - -
      The bulk of stuff entering the free zone nowadays are pc's.
      A large fraction of people on classic lists seem to be those
      looking for a good deal on a usable computer.
      Perhaps MARCH could have a side list allowing PC discussion.
      BTW I am getting ready to dump my "for charity" collection
      -- computers that work but are not classic.  Probably will do so
      on  National Cristina Foundation    http://www.cristina.org

      John A.
      certainly would trade...
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic