5998Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: DEC exhibit? (was: Failed work day :( )

  • John Allain
    Aug 29, 2007
      > The more I
      > explain the idea, the more I like it ... keep everyone involved, use
      > more of our physical exhibit space, vary the exhibits beyond what MARCH
      > owns ... sounds good right???

      Yup, Home Run.
      ( or, >run home<, clean up systems, bring in to MARCH. )

      I'll ramble on and add that I want to Pretend the MARCH DEC
      systems are my own in that I'd like to spend a few _days_ treating
      them nicely and making them runnable/clean enough for display,
      ready to go/Inventoried/Researched, 100% museum quality.

      John A.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic