      From: Sellam Ismail <sellam@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 10:24:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] First exhibits - was Your weekly "today at the museum" report

      On Sat, 25 Aug 2007, Jim Scheef wrote:

      > We already know that people at Camp Evans paid to use the differential
      > analyzer at the Moore School, so however tenuous, there is a link to
      > Vannevar Bush. This would be something for someone not hyper about
      > computers to research.

      No one's really given the man the credit he (in my opinion) deserves. He
      is like a rich vein of computer history that has gone mostly untapped over
      the years. Mostly because he was a very high level mover and shaker, but
      his contributions were still monumental.

      --

      Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival