5982Re: [midatlanticretro] First exhibits - was Your weekly "today at the museum" report

  • John Allain
    Aug 26 1:47 PM
      >> No one's really given the man the credit he (in my opinion) deserves.

      > The military electronics historians recognize his work, and he gets due
      credit.

      If he doesn't have any museum space anywhere in the world I'd be surprised.
      If so (no space), then tremendous opportunity. But... He's known for
      thought
      experiments ... I'd kinda like building a physical memex but that would
      ignore all the real world stuff we have now and are supposed to be curating.

      Other "real world" stuff we have is members with expertise (and their own
      collections) and connections to the outside like Claude and Dimitri.

      John A.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic