      From: Sellam Ismail <sellam@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 5:41:49 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] First exhibits - was Your weekly "today at the museum" report

      On Sat, 25 Aug 2007, Jim Scheef wrote:

      > Had not thought of that, but it's a great idea, none the less. ;-) As
      > long as we can tell what an egotistical ass**** Von Newmann was, this
      > would be a nice aside to the ENIAC to UNIVAC story. There is really very
      > little written about the IAS at Princeton when compared to ENIAC at
      > Penn.

      That's what's great about starting your own museum: you get to present the
      history the way you see fit ;)

      Another suggestion, if you can find a tie-in for him to Camp Evans (you
      probably can), is to research and highlight this guy:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vannevar_Bush

      --

      Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival