5976Re: [midatlanticretro] Failed work day :(

  • Evan
    Aug 25, 2007
      Not failed after all. Herb came over and we actually got a lot done. (Pictures coming soon.)

      The new status of our four museum rooms in the second building is: rooms one and two (one large, one small, both near the door) are empty and carpeted, albeit with some finishing touches needed. Rooms three and four (both small) are packed solid with computers. All four rooms are painted, not perfect but they will suffice.

      Next up: finishing the wing's entranceway and hallway. Then: we make some exhibits and move in!

      - Evan
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic