5792Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: USA vintage electronics museums guide anywhere?

    Jul 9, 2007
      Evan, Dan, Bill and all,

      Messages containing all the inks get trapped by Yahoo's spam filter, which explains why they take some time to appear.

      Many of the links that you would expect to work don't and vice-versa - like the first one in the list.

      Jim

      Long since defunct.

      But the link still works!

      This one is kind of weird ... nobody from that organization has ever
      returned my phone calls, and I've never met anyone who visited.

      Not a museum. Purely a research institute.

      Not a computer museum, just a museum with a good computer section.

      Same as above.

      Recent cctalk discussion indicates = bad news. Something about the guy
      who did it left, so what remains isn't much, IIRC.

      Closed, and moved its collections to a local U. library.

      I have some other updates, will have to gather them and post later.