      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of B. Degnan
      Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 8:42 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] University of Delaware Computer Museum

      Thanks.
      You're descirbing a TRS 80 Model III probably.
      Bill

      At 09:11 AM 7/4/2007 -0600, you wrote:

      That is a very nice display.  I remember using a TRS80 when I worked at one of our local colleges.  I can t remember the model off the top of my head, but it had the monitor and two disk drives, and I think even the keyboard built into a single unit.  I only used it a couple of times, this was in the mid 80 s.

      Jim K.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic