      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of B. Degnan
      Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 6:10 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] University of Delaware Computer Museum

      There's a new computer museum at the University of Delaware and I am
      working as a sort of curator to help assemble exhibits. It's small. This
      weekend we completed a new exhibit showcase. Those of you at the Vintage
      Computer Festival will recognize it. The "TRS 80 Model 1 30th Anniversary"
      exhibit from the festival has found a home. Pictured are computers donated
      to the University, plus a few items from my collection.

      http://vintagecompu ter.net/UofDelaw are/

      So far 20 people have registered for my class, "Preserving Historical
      Microcomputers" CISC/CPEG 367 - Mon and Weds nights 5-615PM.

      -Bill

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic