5765IBM Manuals - Free - Landsdale PA

    Jul 2, 2007
      I received this email below...I don't know what the manuals are for
      exactly and I already have plenty of IBM manuals that I am not using,
      don't need any more. Anyone near Landsdale, PA that could pick these up
      for MARCH or use themselves? Let me know and I will put you in contact
      with the donor.
      Bill D

      > I probably have 25-30 linear feet of manuals. They mostly are IBM
      > mainframe
      > documentation. I'm not too thrilled about sorting them. Some are still in
      > original plastic wrapper.
      > You are willing to come and go through them - you can HAVE (no cost)
      > whatever
      > you want. Only condition is you throw the ones you don't want in a bin
      > that
      > I'll provide.

      -END-
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic