5738Re: [midatlanticretro] AC Adapters Available/COLECOVISION Power supply (external)

  • Dan
    Jun 26, 2007
      Dave,

      I've been selling off some of my parts on eBay
      I have some 6800's(1mhz), $3.00 (No B versions though)
      There's Motorola, AMI and Fairchild--hope it doesn't matter :)
      I'll have other parts on there soon.
      Just look under millragball628

      =Dan

      [ Retro in Pittsburgh ]