5608RE: [midatlanticretro] General Announcement: Vintage Computer Festival East 4.0, this weekend!

    Jun 5, 2007
      Muchos gracias.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: madodel [mailto:madodel@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 10:29 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] General Announcement: Vintage Computer

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Hi folks. Please spread the announcement below as WIDELY as humanly
      > possible!!! The more people who come to VCF, the better our user
      group
      > and museum will be long-term - and the more fun we'll all have
      short-term.

      Evan,

      I sent it out on my OS/2-eComStation announcement list. I'll be
      thinking
      of you guys on the cruise ship when we're sailing to Bermuda.

      Mark

      --

      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      Warpstock 2007 - Where?, http://www.warpstock.org

      http://www.os2voice.org

      democratic State itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership
      of
      Investigation, 1938