5600Re: [midatlanticretro] Dinner on Friday

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Jun 5, 2007
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > I'm working on it. Traditionally there is the "official" dinner Saturday
      > night, but also informal we-might-as-well-hang-out dinner(s) Friday night.
      > And hey, Hans is coming from Munich! Several of us have had the
      > misfortune of watching him dine... it's a serious sport. :)

      The main reason I'm asking is that I probably won't be getting there
      until fairly late, and I wanted to be sure I didn't miss it. I'll
      definitely be around on Saturday night. 8-)

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic