5589Can anyone please send me the latest copy of Ira Goldklang's archive on dvd(s)?

  • Hex Star
    Jun 4, 2007
      Hello, would someone please be so kind as to send me the latest copy of Ira Goldklang's archive on dvd(s)? I'd be willing to pay up to $40 for the copy and can pay promptly via PayPal or any other online payment system. Keep in mind that I would use the dvd(s) not for myself but rather I'd put the contents of the dvd(s) on my server for everyone to enjoy, so if anyone can do this that'd be great for the whole vintage computing community... :)