5580Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: TRS-80 software

  • Hex Star
    Jun 4, 2007
      And c'mon guys, at least I'm offering you a server which has the diskspace and bandwidth to house Ira's archive. We should all put aside our opinions about what kind of server is in use and work together to recreate Ira's archive on the server I'm offering for this purpose. After that point people can freely download the whole archive and host it on whatever type of server they prefer. So perhaps the point I'm trying to state here is that we should all just put aside our opinions on what server is best, what server we prefer and take advantage of this server as a place to put our pieces of Ira's archive together to make a complete mirror of the archive. It is from there that anyone will be able to download the entire archive that everyone helped piece together again and put their copy of the archive on whatever kind of server they want, http, ftp, hotline, kazaa...whatever, lets at least use this server as a place to put the pieces of Ira's archive back together. Afterall, we all want access to Ira's archive and so we should all do all we can to help make that a possibility again.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic