5572Re: [midatlanticretro] TRS-80 software

  • Hex Star
    Jun 3, 2007
      Ok guys, I'm starting to get some contributions which is great. Hopefully everyone can pitch in what they have of Ira's archive so we can reconstruct it. Everything that I receive will be placed on my kdx server ( kdxvcfa.dyndns.ws, go here: http://www.haxial.com/products/kdx/ for more information on kdx and client download links (towards the bottom of the page)) at the following location: Downloads 4>TS-80>Project Ira. Hopefully we will be able to bring back the archive there with everyones help. :)

      Also, credit for contributions can be given if requested, the current contributor however has requested to remain anonymous. :)
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic