5546Re: [midatlanticretro] TRS-80 software

  • ysgdhio
    Jun 1, 2007
      On 6/1/07, Ray Sills <raysills@...> wrote:
      > Perhaps people who put things like that on line should require those
      > who download material to jump through the "I accept the terms" hoops
      > so provide some sort of legal agreement as to who owns what,

      A nice thought, but doesn't Radio Shack own this stuff?

      I can understand Ira's frustration at having someone profit from what
      he's collected, but shutting off downloads is the wrong thing to do,
      because it effectively
      makes those DVDs more valuable. If potential customers are made aware
      that the same
      material is available for free, they might not buy the DVD, especially
      if they're only
      looking for a couple of files.

      In any event, this sort of thing makes me sad.

      Andy
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic