5511Re: [midatlanticretro] Vintagecomputer.net update

  • Dan
    May 24, 2007
      Bill,

      That's a good story about the Univac 1219.
      But I like to see the components on the dual nor gate module.
      I like reading old components -- even if they're not IC chips :)
      But I found it in that directory of pics on there [didnt see a direct link]
      http://vintagecomputer.net/univac/1219/univac_1219_dual-nor-gate_top.jpg
      I just couldnt see which transistors they used on there.
      One of my old projects around '73 was building logic gates from discrete
      transistors.

      =Dan