5464website...Re: WTD: Morrow Wunderbuss Thinker Toys Motherboard Schematic/docs

  • Dan
    May 8, 2007
      Herb,

      I like all of the back stories on your website regarding the history of
      designing all the vintage microcomputers. That's something I always like
      to collect too, beginning with the minicomputer company where I used to
      work, SEL. There's a good book, if you haven't seen it, it's called the
      Engines of the Mind, where it has many of the back stories from the
      early machines up to the microprocessors.

      =Dan

      Herb Johnson wrote:

      > For those who don't know: I have a very very large collection of S-100
      > manuals,

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic