5463troubleshooting...Re: WTD: Morrow Wunderbuss Thinker Toys Motherboard Schematic/docs

  • Dan
    May 8 6:10 PM
      At my old job(Lucent), I had to troubleshoot across the 'pond' using a
      vnc server on a HP16500 analyzer (unix) and a Motorola processor
      emulator from Amsterdam to Chicago.
      Always alot better than email but it helps with someone at the other end
      to wakeup and turn on the equipment (the 6hr time zone didnt help
      either--Shanghai was even worse).

      =Dan

      Herb Johnson wrote:

      > This is why I don't do diagnosis of S-100 problems by email.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic