5453Re: [midatlanticretro] building new vintage hardware (was 680..)

  • Dan
    May 7, 2007
      oh, I still have about 20 sockets left to replace, it's such an arduous
      task. Something I do in between my other projects. I'm hoping that I'll
      get it done once the S-100 boards I'm designing are built.
      In the meantime, I'm going to fire-up my IMSAI, (figuratively speaking)
      so I can get my S-100 stuff running and be ready to test the new memory
      card designs.

      =Dan

      B Degnan wrote:

      > Dan,