5438RE: [midatlanticretro] Altair 680 Basic - loading without papertape

    May 5, 2007
      Who's Mike?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Dan [mailto:ragooman@...]
      Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 11:59 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Altair 680 Basic - loading without
      papertape

      Mike,

      I like the stuff on your website. I'm thinking more about this too. I
      just don't know if I can bring myself again to wiring 2102's in a row
      just to make 4KB of memory. It's real easy to add 64KB of memory on one
      S-100 card. It's not exactly using vintage components, but being that
      it's within the confines of a vintage form factor(S-100) and machines,
      maybe that doesn't tarnish the retro factor. I see there's still some
      activity on the vintage-computer.com forum about making S-100 boards.

      =Dan.