5421Re: [midatlanticretro] Altair 680 Basic - loading without papertape

  • Dan
    May 3, 2007
      I always wondered if there was any need for designing vintage hardware.
      I have everything here to design and test just about any hardware.

      I haven't heard from Grant yet if he has finished the 680 memory card yet.

      =Dan