5403Re: [midatlanticretro] Great to see folks today!

  • Dan
    Apr 29, 2007
      Just arrived at home here in Pittsburgh about 11:30pm. Thought I post
      something before I hit the hay. It was good to see everyone after a long
      time, had a good time at the dinner too. Can't wait to see the VCF setup
      at the InfoAge site.

      You guys already left at the end of the day but we launched one of my
      rockets there in the flea market to officially signify the end of the
      TCF event--all in spirit of the historic Field Artillery of the Colonial
      army at the Battle of Trenton--thankfully, no actual battle damage--but
      then there were no Hessian soldiers either--but we sure impressed some
      of the college girls there --woohoo !)

      =Dan
      P.S.
      You guys have it made in NJ, you never have to pump your own gas, the
      guy wouldnt let me pump gas (it's illegal !?)