5401Re: [midatlanticretro] Great to see folks today!

    Apr 28, 2007
      ><snip>
      >
      >Thanks again for the fun day!
      >
      >Bob
      >
      >BTW... there was much confusion. Bob G and I (Bob) are both
      >from Medford and both worked for Franklin Computer. Bill D was
      >from Medford, but confused Herb with Bob G since they looked
      >very similar, had the same sort of shirts, both wore caps and
      >jeans. It took a few minutes in the parking lot to sort out
      >who's who!

      Just to add to the confusion...It was Evan who thought Bob Grieb was
      Herb. For a while I was referring to Bob G as Bob A.

      Had a great time, picked up some great stuff. Tested the Altair when I got
      home to be sure it was still OK....

      Good night.

      Bill D (formerly from Medford, NJ...now from Landenberg, PA.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic