5245RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: TCF '07

    Apr 3, 2007
      Dan, I'll send you some contact info in a private message.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Dan [mailto:ragooman@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 9:13 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: TCF '07

      had a couple more questions about TCF since it's our first time,

      I was wondering if we can park our van in the reserved spot at the TCF Flea
      Market, as we do for Hamfests(and ordinary Flea Markets too) ? It seems big
      enough, it says 9'x16' on their website.

      It seems weird that the only contact for the TCF show is through the
      Marketpro office. Would there any direct contact # or email with the TCF
      organizers to get some more info ? (The people at Marketpro didnt seem
      knowledgeable to answer my questions)

      =Dan