5230Re: [midatlanticretro] OS/2 on a Toshiba lapmonster

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Apr 2 6:33 AM
      John Allain wrote:
      >> I don't think it's a case of minimum requirements, but more of
      >> a case of "minimum requirements".
      >
      > This sentence reads to me as absurdly obtuse, Absurdly Obtuse.

      I didn't think anyone remembered that one. 8-)

      > Care to try a second phrasing for us dense people?

      What I meant was that is it wasn't actually a minimum requirement. It
      was a bullshit requirement to cater to some marketroid's subjective
      impression of what "acceptably fast" means.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic