5229Re: [midatlanticretro] OS/2 on a Toshiba lapmonster

  • John Allain
    Apr 2, 2007
      > I don't think it's a case of minimum requirements, but more of
      > a case of "minimum requirements".

      This sentence reads to me as absurdly obtuse, Absurdly Obtuse.
      Care to try a second phrasing for us dense people?

      <classiccmp>
      My painfully slow experience was Java ?1.1 on a 486/33.
      Something like 90 seconds to process a mouseclick. This was
      actually trying something below the stated minimum requirements.
      </classiccmp>

      > I can tell you without hesitation that Warp 3 is leaner than 2.1. I was
      > actually pleasantly surprised when I bought my first copy of Warp 3 and
      > found that out. Warp 3 was faster than 2.1 on nearly every machine I
      > tried it on.

      Very interesting,

      John A.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic