5085VCF East 4.0 exhibit / vendor registration is OPEN!

    Mar 10, 2007
      Hi all,

      The VCF East 4.0 web site at www.vintage.org is now ready for use. The
      event, in case you forgot, is TWO days this year -- June 9-10.

      Exhibit booths and vendor booths cost the same. (At past VCFs it cost a lot
      more for a vendor booth than for an exhibit booth.)

      The single-booth fees are:
      $15 for paid MARCH members ($5 cheaper than last year)
      $25 for everyone else

      Discounts may be available for people who reserve multiple booths.

      We'll have almost twice as much physical space as last year, so we want as
      many exhibitors as possible. We'll accept vendors but that really is not
      the focus.

      PLEASE SIGN UP EARLY. AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

      Even if you only have a general idea so far of your exhibit topic, that's
      fine. Go ahead and sign up. It makes life much easier for us in planning
      and marketing the event. If everyone waits until the last minute, then the
      public will go to the VCF web site and see what appears to be very little
      participation, and decide not to attend. Conversely, if people sign up
      early, it builds excitement for the event.

      Everyone will get much more "elbow room" this year. I promise.

      - Evan
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic