5033Re: [midatlanticretro] File - marchfaq.txt

  • Bryan Pope
    Mar 1, 2007
      midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > MARCH frequently asked questions -- last updated 3/30/2006
      >
      > Our first edition of that hobbyist convention (and the
      > third VCF East event overall) will be held Saturday, May 13, 2006 at the InfoAge
      > facility. We also participate in the Trenton Computer Festival every April.

      Modifications needed...

      "Our second edition of that hobbyist convention (and the fourth VCF East
      event overall) will be held Saturday, June 9th, 2007 and Sunday, June
      10th, 2007"

      Cheers,

      Bryan
    • Show all 211 messages in this topic