5013Re: [midatlanticretro] AT&T 6300 four ports card

  • William Pechter
    Feb 24, 2007
      It's just a standard ISA 4 ports card... don't know if it's Quadram's
      (IIRC) or the 4 ports from AST...

      It's still got the Olivetti box... Picked it up over 15 years ago at
      Trenton and only opened the box to check what was there.

      It's not Olivetti specific, though.

      Bill

      --- "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

      > I have a 6300 on the back burner, unsure if it has this card...what
      > does it
      > look like? If you're going to get rid of it, I would like it for
      > this
      > restoration project.
      > Bill Degnan
      >
      > >I've got one brand new four ports card (Quadlink?) in the box as
      > well.
      > >Anyone looking let me know.
      > >
      > >Dates from the AT&T 6300 I was working with... Never got to need it.

      Bill Pechter
      Lakewood MicroSystems
      732-931-0070 (voice)
      877-661-2126 (fax)