      From: ysgdhio [mailto:ysgdhio@...]
      Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 1:42 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Wha's our cut-off age for "retro"?

      On 2/24/07, Bob Applegate <bob@...> wrote:
      > I'm trying to thin my collection of old 386 machines, ISA cards, etc.
      > At work we're also trashing some ISA network cards.

      An old 386 and a couple of NICs can be used to build an excellent no-cost
      firewall:
      http://m0n0.ch/wall/

      Disclaimer: I have no association with monowall, other than as a satisfied
      user.

      Andy

      Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email design.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM