5001Re: [midatlanticretro] Wha's our cut-off age for "retro"?

  • madodel
    Feb 24, 2007
      Bob Applegate wrote:
      > I'm trying to thin my collection of old 386 machines, ISA cards, etc.
      > At work
      > we're also trashing some ISA network cards.
      >
      > This stuff might not be appropriate for the list, so please pardon this
      > post. If
      > anyone is interested, email me directly: bob@...
      > <mailto:bob@...>
      >
      > Bob

      Any of these IBM PS/2s? If so and especially if they have an MCA bus I
      might be able to use them for the OS/2 collection. Do you have any old VGA
      monitors you are looking to get rid of a long with these?

      Mark

      --

      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      Warpstock 2007 - Where?, http://www.warpstock.org