4973We need something rescued near Philly

    Feb 16, 2007
      Hi all,

      I spoke to Greg Manuel and his printer sounds perfect for what we need to do.  He's going to donate it to InfoAge so it gets the most use.  But he isn't able to deliver it and it won't fit in my car.  So we need a volunteer -- almost any normal car with a backseat will do -- to rescue this for us within the next couple of weeks.

      Please contact me if you can help.

      - Evan

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic