      From: synton88 [mailto:microwavejoe@...]
      Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 1:28 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] NCR MNMOS EAROM Memory Datasheet

      Ok, I'm a lurker here, learned & joined MARCH when I made the trek up from
      MD to the Trenton Fest a couple years ago. Hope to get to NJ area again to
      see all the great things the group has done!

      Sorry for the slightly off topic post, but this regards a company who was a
      player in components for retro period machines....

      I am looking for the data sheet of memory made by NCR (aka Nitron) in the
      1980's time period:

      NC7033 336 bit (21x16) Word Alterable, MNMOS EAROM "Word Alterable ROM"

      or

      NCR52801 N7700020FMNABA 14 Pin Dip of same apparent function as NC7033

      It appears to be a serial RAM, made at a time when rewrite lifetime was a
      significant issue, so data was often written identically in several
      locations and a correct read verified by voting the identical location read
      results.

      Anyone of MARCHs guru's have any old 80's data sheets?

      Thanks!