4882Re: [midatlanticretro] anyone doing any vintage computing tonight?

    Feb 2, 2007
      Wonderful. I still need to fix mine. I wish I could go. What I would
      like to do, if we could somehow, is bring the three together so that we
      can take them apart and compare how they're assembled and swap parts. I
      assume that they are both the Teletype Model 33's? A model 33 is vital to
      a good museum, don't you think?
      Bill

      > Bill,
      >
      > Looks like I've made contact with the owner of those two teletype machines
      > and plan to pick them up Monday. If anyone would like to come along for
      > the ride, you need to be at my house in New Milford, CT, at 9am. It will
      > be an all day adventure.
      >
      > Jim

      -END-
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic