4862Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF East 4.0 will be TWO days after all

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Feb 1, 2007
      I'll be there.   At least one of the days.  I shouldn't have work on weekends anyway so I should be able to make it both days.

      On 2/1/07, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      And march people who don't want to run an exhibit but plan to be there both
      days
      bd

      At 10:48 PM 1/31/2007 -0500, you wrote:
      >I don't see why not.
      >
      >This year we will need more general-purpose volunteers than last year.
      >Let's try to find spouses, friends, etc., so that nobody from our core group
      >has to sacrifice doing an exhibit or whatever.

      Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic